Fire Damage Restoration and Repair
Experienced Santa Clarita Fire Technicians
With over 12 years of fire damage cleanup and smoke/soot odor removal experience, the Emergency Flood Team in Santa Clarita is the only name to remember in damage restoration services.
Our 24 hour Emergency Response Unit is available whenever fire gets out of hand and you need help getting your home or business back under control. With full certification, license and insurance, we’ll work with you to get the results you desire without any out of pocket expense. Our direct-to-insurance billing system will save you the headache of additional paperwork while you deal with the disastrous effects of fire.
Call us now for a free consultation or immediate assistance (661) 220-7045
Our state of the art fire damage control methods will turn around your situation, no matter the scale:
- Board-Up to Prevent further Loss
- Soot Damage Containment
- Fire Sprinkler Water Damage Cleanup
- Extinguisher Product Decontamination
- Temporary Roof Repairings
- Odor Elimination
- Air Quality Improvement
With 24/7 emergency response you can rely on our Santa Clarita local technicians to arrive on-site within 60 minutes or less after your call.
Emergency Flood Team Process:
- Immediate Assessment of Damages – Key to identifying extent of damage
- Contents Manipulation – Protect your belongings and discard unsalvageable items
- Inventory Logging – We keep track of losses for your insurance claim so you don’t have to!
- Burn Control – Burned Items will usually need to be replaced. We remove these items from your property and identify opportunities to restore.
- Heat Damage – Many items not exposed to smoke may require restoration such as roofing, plumbing fixtures that tarnish, carpeting, drywall, insulation and electrical wiring.
- Smoke Damage – Smoke is the biggest issue after a fire and untreated smoke can wreak havoc all over your Santa Clarita property if left untreated. We will use vaportek and ozonation technology to completely remove lingering odors and acidic residues left over by fires.
- Extinguishing Methods Damage Control – Sprinklers and extinguishing products create their own problem on your property as well. We will use our patented water extraction process or chemical waste management protocol to carefully restore your building after fire damage.
Tips for the Property Owner:
- Call a professional right away (661) 220-7045
- Contact your insurance company and alert them of the situation and your choice of fire damage restoration company
- Open windows and doors to ventilate property
- Turn your circuit breaker to the “OFF” position
- Refrain from wiping acidic residues from walls, ceiling or upholstery as this may force smoke particulates further into the surface.
- Don’t disturb the immediate vicinity of the fire as your insurance company and local fire marshal will need to inspect these areas.